General Admission Rates and Hours
General Admission Hours*
Open September 20 - November 2
- Friday: 5 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon - 11 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon - 7 p.m.
- Adults & Kids 5 and over
At the farm: $8/person + tax
Online: $7/person + tax Available August 25
- Military Discount: $6/person + tax
(with valid Military ID; may not combine with group rates)
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $5/person + tax
- Children ages 4 and under: FREE
- Haunted Maze: $8/person + tax
Special rates and additional hours available for groups of 10 or more on weekdays, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, and weekends. Make your group reservations now using our easy online registration form. (General Admission rates above do not apply to groups.)
We accept Visa and MasterCard
About General Admission
- General Admission includes these entertainment and activites
- On Saturdays prior to 3 p.m. and all day on Sundays, children 12 and under receive a free baby pumpkin (and free pumpkin painting) with their paid admission. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- General Admission does not include pumpkins (except as noted above), food, or other retail items nor these activities
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests, regardless of age, are required to sign a liability waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent. Guests under 18 unaccompanied by a parent will not be allowed to visit without a signed liability waiver.
Save time - access and print the waiver here.